Would you love to take breathtaking scenic photos on your next travel adventures?
Or maybe create some amazing wall art to decorate your home?
Landscape photography is by far one of the most popular photographic subjects worldwide.
However many people are frustratingly disappointed when comparing their holiday snapshots to professional quality images found on postcards or travel magazines.
- Create beautiful scenic images which accurately capture what you saw with your own eyes.
- Turn cascading waterfalls into mists of flowing silk, as seen in postcards and landscape calendars.
- Frame and compose your photos like a pro to achieve award winning shots!
- Learn how to dramatically improve the colour and contrast in your photos, no matter what time of day you're shooting!
- Create true to life landscape imagery as if you were experiencing it first hand, using High Dynamic Range (HDR) editing techniques.
Time & Place:
- Part 1 - 3hr Landscape Photography Workshop outdoors in location
- Part 2 - HDR Photo Editing session at Image Style Studio
- Have a basic understanding of manual mode on your camera
- Have a Tripod (we can hire to you if required)
Price: $395 per person (includes both sessions)
HDR Photo Editing - Before and After
Enrol in Landscape Workshop
Please check our Events Calendar for our next Landscape Workshop dates. We only hold these once every few months and spaces are limited to 8 students so be sure to book in early.