Discover the Art of Perfect Portraits
In our 1 Day Workshop you'll discover:
- The Top 5 factors which make a Perfect Portrait.
- Using your Camera in Manual Mode, choosing the best Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO settings to achieve perfect portraits.
- Choice of Lens especially for portraits.
- Studio Flash Setup to produce professional results.
- Mixing ambient light with camera flash utilizing Natural Fill Flash techniques enabling you to achieve beautiful portraits outdoors.
- Quality and characteristics of beautiful light.
- Achieving Perfect Colour and skin tone everytime.
- 3 x 3 posing system to create a wide variety of poses easily, anywhere, anytime!
- Communicating and Directing your subject to bring out their best.
- How to Edit portraits for sale as prints or for publication.
Time and Place:
- Full Day 9.30am to 5.30pm (8 hours)
- Image Style Studio, Cannington
- Have a basic understanding of manual mode on your camera.
Price: $395 per person
Perfect Portraits Workshop
Let's go behind the scenes during one of our Perfect Portrait workshops and see how our students are going.
If you love people photography, our Perfect Portraits workshop is for you!